Monday, August 30, 2010

September Zumba

Hey Zumba friends!  September is upon us.  If you are like me, you are getting settled into your "post-summer" routines.  I know my To-Do list includes some realistic goals and some that are a little more ... far-fetched.  :)  If taking some time for yourself or getting into a good exercise routine is one of your "to-do's" then be sure to JOIN US for a Zumba class at Wheelock Fitness

My class schedule is changing slightly starting in September.  I will continue to teach the Wednesday and Friday 9am classes, but I will no longer be teaching the Tuesday 6:30pm class. :( 

But don't worry!  We have a GREAT new teacher at Wheelock!  Yvette will be continuing the Tuesday night dance party with her class, Tuesdays @ 7pm.  Also be sure to check out Erin's Wednedsay 6pm and Friday 5pm classes!

The entire Wheelock Group Fitness Schedule can be viewed here.  There are LOTS of great classes to choose from!!
.
If you live in DeRidder, there are new Zumba and Zumba Gold classes forming at BeauCare.  Click  here for Yvonne's full class schedule and instructor profile. 

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you have.  Call or text 337 463 4901, or email me pollylund@yahoo.com

Zumba Love!!!

Polly

Followers